Reduce your risk of being hacked, if you have a server – or use Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDP)
By subscribing to our 2FA service, you can enable 2 factor authentication. Adds another layer of security to your remote networking environment.
simple to setup and use.
1. Logon to your remote server or desktop – with 2FA service installed
2. Enter your normal credentials
3. Then our 2FA service sends a Push Message to your Mobile device – or use the 2FA App.
4. Press accept in response to the 2FA push-event – and your are then authenticated
5. Takes only seconds, doesn’t affect local log-in, but can be configured to work on local log-ons too.